The snaps...

8.4.08

confession

Bowl of cereal and several handfuls of jellybeans for lunch. I know my reader (no "s" required) will have NOTHING to say about this because she just polished off a 1/2 a loaf of bread.
CHa HA!
ps - I did not buy shorts or a shirt today.

look out Friday whine and wine...I'm on a ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

4 comments:

just jen said...

hang on to your hat sista...check your email in about ten minutes...
I LITERALLY did a "YAY!" with arms UP and over my head when I saw that you had posted something new...thanks for not ratting me out for eating two bags of chips at target! :)

Breana said...

YAY! WHINE & WINE!!! You can't cancel on me now!!! You were at swim I NEED it!!! :D

And YAY for the new post...it's about damn time! ;)

just jen said...

Okay...school's almost out. You've been running a marathon for the better part of a month - functions, art, kids, blah. come ON! Write SOMETHING! We're inquiring minds DYING to know. ;)

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Looky here…

Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (= so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-wild-adventure you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

PS I’ll pray everyday for you because I love you.