The snaps...

30.5.08

lucky


I've always felt lucky. Lucky to be happy...happy to be lucky. I like the word a lot and I like the idea of lucky...that you're not really in control...that it just happens by "luck"...it's karma...it's fait...it's destiny. But THIS...THIS was really truly lucky. I figure I'm just on in 1000 parents who ever get's a random, natural picture of their child flippin' the bird...and all before the child knows what the bird is. Just a funny way to scratch an itch in a swim cap. I have a friend who's equally as lucky...they have a picture of their newborn son flippin' the bird...WELCOME TO THE WORLD!


now THAT is LUCKY!

1 comment:

just jen said...

oh I LOVE that picture! if you EVER write a book, or a photo portfolio on mom's and daughters, or just daughters, or girls evolving into independent women...good gravy THAT'S the cover. GOD BLESS that girl. she's so very LUCKY. perfect word for your clan. suits the Peebles just fine.